If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item to us in its original condition within 14 days of receipt.
Returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging with any enclosed documentation. We will issue a full refund on receipt, excluding the original delivery charge. Alternatively, if preferred, we will exchange the item.
1. Goods will only be accepted for return if they are dispatched within 14 days of the original delivery, unless we have notified you otherwise.
2. The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
3. The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
4. Delivery charges are only refundable where goods are faulty and a refund is made.
5. Refunds for products purchased under a promotional offer will be based on the terms of the promotional price. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Nothing in our returns policy affects your statutory rights. If you would like to know more about your legal rights, please visit the Directgov website. Please note that we are not responsible for the content of external websites.