- Article: Protec's Worktop Protectors
Protec's Worktop Protectors
Posted in: Date: 17 Apr 2012
Protec's Worktop Protectors are essential in a Kitchen fit out.
New kitchen and bathroom installations can be very costly. Of course, it’s all relative, but as areas of a house to re-fit, items such as sinks, baths and worktops rank highly in the cost stakes particuarly is they are bespoke items with large lead times. The cost of damage therefore can be comparatively high also. That’s why, our range of kitchen & bathroom protection products are among our best sellers. So which of your new prized possessions can you protect during the installation, and what should you be using?
- Worktops – These surfaces are not only working areas once the kitchen has been finished but often are working areas during the installation. It is therefore imperative that this surface is protected well to prevent accidental damage from trades, whether it’s the installation team themselves, tilers, electricians, plumbers. Ideally here, you would use our Proplex material as it provides outstanding durability.
- Sinks - Protect bathroom sinks from damage during building, construction and refurbishment projects with Protec Flame Retardant Sink Protectors. The Sink Protectors are constructed from heavy duty twin-wall plastic sheets to create a rigid, compression and impact resistant board. They are pre-creased with lockable tabs for quick and easy assembly and fitting. Unlike more traditional methods of bathroom and sanitary ware protection such as 'boxing in', Protec Flame Retardant Sink Protectors are inexpensive, re-usable and simple to install.
- Bidets - Protec’s Bidet Protectors provide an inexpensive and re-usable method of temporary bidet protection. They are purpose made to provide complete protection caused by damage or debris during construction and refurbishment projects. Bidet Protectors are custom-manufactured from heavy duty corrugated plastic sheets. This provides excellent resistance to spillage, compression or impact. Pre-creased, with lockable tabs, the Bidet Protectors are simple to assemble and install on site.
- Bath - Protect flame retardant Bath Protectors are used to effectively protect baths from damage during building, construction and refurbishment projects. Unlike more traditional methods of bathroom protection such as 'boxing in', Protec’s flame retardant Bath Protectors are inexpensive, re-usable, easy assembly and simple to install. These specially designed FR Bath Protectors are constructed from heavy duty twin-wall plastic sheets to create a rigid, compression and impact resistant board. They are pre-creased with lockable tabs for quick and easy assembly and fitting.
Leave a comment