Our Flame Retardant Heavy Duty CushionGard have long been a favourite for protection of curtainwalling and windows.
The lightweight material is much easier and less labour intensive to handle than other rigid protective boards and the large 1.5m x 100m rolls allow for large areas to be protected without the need of cutting, jointing.
5 reasons to choose Carpetshield FR to protect your new carpet:
- Carpetshield FR is Flame Retardant to LPS1207 Certificate number 894a/01
- It is Self adhesive, so no need for taping around the edges
- It’s specifically designed with an embossed anti-slip surface, which is safer in use than flat film alternatives
- We sell it in 2 widths, options available for narrow corridors/staircases and also larger areas
- Carpetshield FR is reverse wound, with the adhesive on the outside of the roll, which means it is easier to install
We are often asked this very question, and for those that have had the time or need to ask, hopefully we have been able to provide all the necessary information. In some cases we have even provided the necessary support where companies have decided to change their working procedures and have adopted a “fully LPCB flame retardant policy” when it comes to using Temporary Protection Materials.
With the largest range of LPS1207 and LSP1215 certified flame retardant materials you can ensure that materials used for temporary protection on your project comply with the required standard and are certified to the LPS Standard.
Why is this compliance important?
We have been asked to supply a full range of custom-printed Flame Retardant materials to an International Main Contractor based in Muscat (Oman) for a selection of their upcoming prestigious projects.
One important thing which needs to be considered when selecting materials, is whether they are flame retardant and conform to the Joint Code of Practice. All of our Flame Retardant products are certified to LPS 1207 or LPS 1215 standards, which will always bear these marks:
- LPCB Approved to LPS 1207
- LPCB Approved to LPS 1215
To read more about our Flame Retardant Certification, please click this link.