A rigid twin-walled product available in sheets or rolls, Proplex is both lightweight and extremely strong. The product is waterproof and combines excellent compression and impact resistance, providing outstanding protection for the duration of any project. Proplex can also be custom printed and is available in a wide range of sizes and colours
Did you know Proplex has many, many uses? Here are just a few of the main ones.
New kitchen installations can be very costly. Of course, it’s all relative, but as areas of a house to re-fit, kitchens rank highly in the cost stakes. The cost of damage therefore can be comparatively high also. That’s why, our range of kitchen protection products are among our best sellers. So which of your new prized possessions can you protect during the installation can you protect, and what should you be using?
There are many things to consider when protecting your floors, here are just 5 main things to get you started. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask and we’ll be sure to give you the best of our technical expertise in return.
- What type of floor?
We offer a wide range of protection products suitable for most floor types. Go to http://www.protection.co.uk/products/floors/ to see what’s currently available for the type of floor you have to protect. If your specific floor type is not shown, please call us on Freephone 0800 834 704 or try the live chat facility on our website and ask a member of our customer service team. Outside of office hours you can e-mail us email@example.com and we will respond during the course of the morning of the next working day. We pride ourselves on finding a solution for any protection scenarios.
Protec Peelgard is one of the most effective methods of protecting glass and frames on construction sites. Having used the product on multiple occasions it is this Bloggers intention to provide 5 key points to helps users get the most out of this product.
- The Correct Applicator for the job
Peelgard can be applied with either an Airless Spray gun or a Lamb’s Wool roller in order to achieve a smooth and even coverage over the glass and frame.
- What surfaces can I protect?
Peelgard has been tested for use on a multitude of non-porous surfaces so Powder Coated Aluminium and UPVC are protected securely without fear of damage when the Peelgard is removed.
5 Protec Products to consider when moving house:
- Self adhesive carpet and or Hard surface protector, to preserve floor coverings on the ground floor, stairs and first floor when moving furniture out of one property and into another
- Door Jamb protectors, to protect door frames from damage from furniture in transit through rooms to their desired location in the property
- Handrail and Balustrade protector, to prevent damage to staircase balustrades and newels from furniture in transit as these are particularly sensitive areas of any property
- Small Bubble wrap, for wrapping delicate items preventing damage on their journey
- Standard Trap Mats and overshoes, a single Trap mat placed at each location entrance removing dirt from the soles of shoes used in conjunction with overshoes left inside the entrance to the property, both products ensuring a clean damage free move
5 Protec products to consider when repairing or Plastering a ceiling:
- Zipwall ZipPole Kit, to partition off areas off the room, to contain the work and prevent contamination
- Proplex sheets, to protect the floor and walls from falling debris and splashes
- Protec window protection film, to prevent splashes to glass on internal window panes
- Window and Door Sill protector packs, to prevent damage to internal window cills from falling debris
- Rubble bags, to contain waste material for disposal
5 reasons to custom print your protection materials:
- Promote your company brand on site. Why not? Others do.
- Differentiate yourself from your competitors
- Associate your name with the good practice of protecting your work from damage
- Identify which materials on site belong to your company, not easy when you are using unbranded material
- Custom printing is often available at little or no extra cost, when compared with unprinted material (subject to minimum quantities)
5 reasons to choose Carpetshield FR to protect your new carpet:
- Carpetshield FR is Flame Retardant to LPS1207 Certificate number 894a/01
- It is Self adhesive, so no need for taping around the edges
- It’s specifically designed with an embossed anti-slip surface, which is safer in use than flat film alternatives
- We sell it in 2 widths, options available for narrow corridors/staircases and also larger areas
- Carpetshield FR is reverse wound, with the adhesive on the outside of the roll, which means it is easier to install
eGreen is our free-to-access online web portal where you can find electronic versions (PDFs) of invoices and view an onscreen statement.
There are five great reasons to use E-Green (in the words of our accounts team):
- Free access to our customers
- View all transactions 7 days a week, 24 hours a day 365 days a year
- Saves phone calls/faxes requesting Proof of Deliveries (P.O.D’s) and copy invoices (saves time and money!)
- Saves bits of paper that clutter up the office
- Help is at hand by logging invoice queries immediately
When knocking down a temporary stud wall in the home, use ZipWall to ensure dust and debris do not spread beyond the immediate work area.
Such problems can occur when knocking through something like plaster board or brick, which is going to be dusty. To stop the spread throughout the house the ‘Zippole’ Kit can be used to screen off any doorways.