More and more requirements are coming to Protec for our Proplex corrugated Plastic sheeting for the Media Industry.
Companies are finding it an excellent choice for floor protection on sites during film or photo shoots where the floor needs protection.
The Black or White sheets can also be used as a very cost-effective backdrop too!
We’re continuing our special offer to our existing customers, and now we’re happy to announce the latest series of 5 winners from September who have each won a 15% discount off their next order!
- Kate J, Bath
- Dominic Early, Mansfield
- Paul, Hampshire
- Steve, Nottingham
- Paul, Bury St Edmunds
There’s still time to enter the competition and win an iPad 2! Just review your purchase on our website and you’ll automatically be entered into the prize draw. The draw closes on October 31st 2011.
Plus, we’ll enter all reviews into a monthly draw to win one of five prizes of a 15% discount on your next order.
To find out more about our Competition, please click here.
5 reasons to use Automatic Overshoes Dispenser:
- Allows hands-free fitting of overshoes, no need to bend down, sit down, or even touch your toes
- Automatic Dispenser holds 100 overshoes and is quick and easy to re-load
- The overshoes dispenser is designed to the highest standards and can be used across a range of industries for multiple events; show house viewings, contractors with muddy shoes and hospital wards needing to prevent the spread of germs.
- Starter pack comes with aluminium cased dispenser, 100 disposable overshoes and free carry case, re-fill packs (2,000 overshoes)also available
Whether you’re calling from a site or from an office this we believe is a huge benefit you get with Protec.
Often Protection Materials can be a last minute requirement so our extended ordering times help accommodate this.
A rigid twin-walled product available in sheets or rolls, Proplex is both lightweight and extremely strong. The product is waterproof and combines excellent compression and impact resistance, providing outstanding protection for the duration of any project. Proplex can also be custom printed and is available in a wide range of sizes and colours
Did you know Proplex has many, many uses? Here are just a few of the main ones.
New kitchen installations can be very costly. Of course, it’s all relative, but as areas of a house to re-fit, kitchens rank highly in the cost stakes. The cost of damage therefore can be comparatively high also. That’s why, our range of kitchen protection products are among our best sellers. So which of your new prized possessions can you protect during the installation can you protect, and what should you be using?
There are many things to consider when protecting your floors, here are just 5 main things to get you started. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask and we’ll be sure to give you the best of our technical expertise in return.
- What type of floor?
We offer a wide range of protection products suitable for most floor types. Go to http://www.protection.co.uk/products/floors/ to see what’s currently available for the type of floor you have to protect. If your specific floor type is not shown, please call us on Freephone 0800 834 704 or try the live chat facility on our website and ask a member of our customer service team. Outside of office hours you can e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond during the course of the morning of the next working day. We pride ourselves on finding a solution for any protection scenarios.
Protec Peelgard is one of the most effective methods of protecting glass and frames on construction sites. Having used the product on multiple occasions it is this Bloggers intention to provide 5 key points to helps users get the most out of this product.
- The Correct Applicator for the job
Peelgard can be applied with either an Airless Spray gun or a Lamb’s Wool roller in order to achieve a smooth and even coverage over the glass and frame.
- What surfaces can I protect?
Peelgard has been tested for use on a multitude of non-porous surfaces so Powder Coated Aluminium and UPVC are protected securely without fear of damage when the Peelgard is removed.
5 Protec Products to consider when moving house:
- Self adhesive carpet and or Hard surface protector, to preserve floor coverings on the ground floor, stairs and first floor when moving furniture out of one property and into another
- Door Jamb protectors, to protect door frames from damage from furniture in transit through rooms to their desired location in the property
- Handrail and Balustrade protector, to prevent damage to staircase balustrades and newels from furniture in transit as these are particularly sensitive areas of any property
- Small Bubble wrap, for wrapping delicate items preventing damage on their journey
- Standard Trap Mats and overshoes, a single Trap mat placed at each location entrance removing dirt from the soles of shoes used in conjunction with overshoes left inside the entrance to the property, both products ensuring a clean damage free move
5 Protec products to consider when repairing or Plastering a ceiling:
- Zipwall ZipPole Kit, to partition off areas off the room, to contain the work and prevent contamination
- Proplex sheets, to protect the floor and walls from falling debris and splashes
- Protec window protection film, to prevent splashes to glass on internal window panes
- Window and Door Sill protector packs, to prevent damage to internal window cills from falling debris
- Rubble bags, to contain waste material for disposal